Do you love having rice or pasta at every dinner? Do you struggle with getting your kids to eat veggies or maybe yourself?
Well because I have heard from so many women that they struggle with this, I felt we should start off with a great side dish that takes no time to make, you could make this in the time it takes to grill chicken or steak. It is delicious and juicy and will surprise your kids, your husband, your friends and you family. You can bring it to a potluck or a family gathering and I bet it will be gone because everyone I have served it too has asked for more. We rarely have left overs of it in our house and it is just me and my husband. So what is it?????
FRIED CAULIFLOWER RICE
- 1) 1 medium to large head of cauliflower
- 2) 3-6 cloves of garlic (depending on how much you love garlic)
- 3) 1/2 cup diced onions
- 4) 1-2 inches of fresh ginger peeled and chopped (Optional)
- 5) 1 cup celery diced
- 6) 5 Eggs (you can you 2 eggs and 3 egg whites if you want)
- 7) Mrs. Bragg’s Amino Acids
- 8) 1 tbsp of coconut oil to saute the ingredients
The two videos below will walk you through how to make the Fried Cauliflower Rice in about 10-15 minutes.
Please comment below in the comment section with any question, reviews of your recipe and how either you or your friends & family loved it. I want to know what you think. Also don’t be shy, if you are looking for a favorite recipe to